Senior Front-end developer
What we expect from you
You oversee and direct the process of (front-end) development. You advise our interaction and graphic designers on the technical feasibility of their designs.
Responsive Design, SCSS, GIT, Foundation and Vue Js don’t sound strange to you. Experience with frameworks and knowledge of Umbraco / .Net is an advantage.
You follow developments in your field and are an inspiration for customers and colleagues.
The person we are looking for
- Has a passion for internet related products now and has a vision for future solutions
- Brings extensive experience (more than 4 years) and still eager to learn.
- Experience with SVN / GIT
- Familiar with the Agile method (in particular SCRUM)
- Thai nationality with ability to communicate yourself well in English
- You work meticulously, constructively, critically and committed
- You can communicate and report at management and customer level
- Active in learning new technology and new development frameworks
- Must be willing to work hard and have a sense of urgency and self motivation
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions
- A large degree of independence
- Enthusiastic and dynamic work environment
- A joint lunch every day
- Plenty of room for growth and development, for example by following training courses and obtaining certifications
Want to know more about this vacancy? Do you think we fit together and do you want to talk to us?